[ga] Business or Charity?

Dear Dotcommoners,

I cut the tail off this comet and hope that all understand the complexity of
staying on track without a legacy.
"I mean no disrespect to anyone but great disrespect to some Ideas." ed2000.

Jefsey makes a wonderful observation here.  By not clarifying the basic foundation
of ICANNs' existence they remain able to be unaccountable.  I can play snooker,
billiards or eight ball, - five card draw, fish or bridge, but good God if you
don't tell me which game we play I am screwed and you will always win, except when
I quit and take my money elsewhere to an alternative arena.
Verisigns recent Advisory and ICANNs' refusal to acknowledge who owns the
corporation are cases in point.  Do not dare point out that the King wears no
clothes or you will be suspended from this list. Or if the whole list gets to close
they will shut that Net Sol domain policy list down.

I was active and attentive during the approval period of dotINFO and dotBIZ.  I
never saw any written data that reflected that crazy lottery deal.  Just another
example of no accountability.  Read the original DoC contract with ICANN almost no
term has been fulfilled.  Read ICANNs' application for non-profit status with tax
agencies, not one provision has come to pass.  Who elects and appoints our
leaders?  Who gets to S---can them when they fail - nobody - no accountability.

Leadership without accountability to the governed is tyranny.

Have a great day ;-)
Eric