Re: [ga] Registrars Selling Dropped Domain Name Lists

Mr. walsh,

Do you just want to argue for no reason?  Your position here is untenable at best
and down right criminally a misrepresentation at least.  Your second paragraph
below is a representation without fact and damaging to those who need the truth.
Denying the capture of expiring domain names by the registrars and Verisign is
tantamount to complicity.  You say "the only way it would work is if," Good god
man it is happening are you blind?  You blather on about matters that are not true
and you mislead dotcommoners into thinking the situation is all right.  Be daft on
your own but do not use your high knowledge to mislead those without into thinking
that all is well.

By the way give my best to your family and I hope all are well.

Sincerely,
Eric