Re: [ga] Re: GA/DNSO Funding

Mike,

upon review of the FY2001-2002 budget I note that there is no provision
for a CTO. For a organization created for technical administration I am
troubled that there are provision for more legal staff such as a
Associate General Counsel or Policy Analysist but no current provision for
a CTO.

I understand that the CTO position was reserved for Jon; however, not
staffing such an important role for a Technical body make it hard to
believe that ICANN is designed for anything but Technical Administration.

could you comment why a CTO wasn't placed while you were president?

thanks,

-rick

Rick H Wesson
CTO Registrars Constituency
CEO Alice's Registry - An ICANN Accredited Registrar