[ga] ALSO vs IDNH

No, I don't think so. For starters, ALSO is different from DNSO. IDNH
specifically represents Domain Name Holders, as opposed to generic Internet
users (whom may not give a fig about the details of DNS). Yes, IDNH members
may also be ALSO members but the converse may not be true. From a marketing
perspective, the ALSO is the audience that the IDNH is playing to (which is
probably the closest approximation we will get to, but not a perfect one and
the nature of the performance varies).