Re: [ga] Strick Corporation v. James B. Strickland, Jr.

I think I've found my new law firm!  Kudos to Carl
Oppedahl for educating and convincing an obviously
technophobic judge (and buddy of the plaintiff's
counsel) as to the merits of domain name common sense.

Congratulations also to Judge Kauffman for doing
adequate research, and providing an opinion that
should be stapled to the heads of all UDRP
arbitrators.

Sincerely,
Jason Graff