Re: [ga] Re: Joker.com filing "common law" .info claims

Chris and all assembly members,

  Yes, large corporate abuse of various severity and type, has over the past
5 or 6 years run rapid to the point of almost being out of control, even by
court systems on a global scale.  Microsoft is only one glaring example.
And for this amongst a number of other reasons that have been hammered
home over and over again to the ICANN BoD and staff, control of the
ICANN BoD and staff by these special interests a bad capture for
the health and stability of the Internet, and should be severely discouraged
on that basis alone.

watchdog wrote:

> Not only are sunrise periods unfair, they also create more abuse of the
> system. Many generic names registered, fake tm #s used to get domain names,
> like God.info, the TM # used was "1". Although a great concept for that
> domain, it is a good example for the abuse allowed by these companies.
>
> Chris McElroy aka NameCritic

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827