Re: [ga] Status of the Review Task Force

Chuck and all assembly members,

  The short answer to your question as far as we [INEGroup] is concerned,
is YES!

  However we don't support many of the "Controls" put upon the gTLD's
currently and challenged the ICANN BoD to show that a consensus
for those controls is legitimate or ever existed.

Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Leah,
>
> Should ccTLDs then be able to freely compete with gTLDs without having the
> same controls that are imposed on gTLDs?
>
> Chuck

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827