Re[4]: [ga] Status of the Review Task Force

Dear WXW,
all this noise with your pen about the ccTLDs is leading you to where?
A part from showing you ignore everything there, what is your real target?

First thing you should put into your brain is that delegation is by the
ccTLDs to the ICANN. All your mails are just making ccTLDs less and
less interested in sharing into the DNSO/GA where you obviously do
not welcome them. Is that an intent you share with the ALSC? Bravo!

Jefsey