From: "William X Walsh" <william@userfriendly.com>
To: "NameCritic" <watch-dog@inreach.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 8:22 PM
Subject: Re[4]: [ga] Re: GA/DNSO Funding

> Wednesday, Wednesday, September 05, 2001, 8:12:41 PM, NameCritic wrote:
>
> > I did ask. I'll phrase it any way I like and do question the gold fund
as an
> > alternative. I have the right to ask the legitimacy of it since more
than
> > just my questions have been raised.
>
> > I also have seen nothing about forming a proper organization and having
an
> > elected board who include a treasurer who collects funds for the
> > organization. Simply collecting donations without it CAN be illegal. I
did
> > not say it WAS illegal.
>
> > I also asked to be corrected if I am wrong. I don't remember asking to
be
> > chastised and didn't follow anyone's leads. The questions were my own
and
> > some were from the news media.
>
> "news media" ?

Yes. News Media as in newspapers, television, radio, the internet. Sorry you
were not familiar with the terminology.

> Please, the post was barely on the list when you responded.

And real slow just for you. E-Gold was covered in the News Media, you do
still remember the term from the line above I hope, long before it was
discussed here on this list.

> Don't over inflate, Chris, its not becoming.

I quoted articles from website. Hard to overinflate when copying and
pasting.

> Consider yourself chastised, again.

Better yet I'll just consider the source.

> further, my post was offlist, I'll be sending a complait about your
> post to ga-abuse, since your post contained material that violates the
> rules of the GA list.

Complaint is spelled with an N as in complaiNt. I would hate for them to
return it to you for incorrect spelling.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic