Re: [ga] Re: GA/DNSO Funding

Andrew and all assembly members,

McMeikan, Andrew wrote:

> Some comments.
> - snip -

>         cya,    Andrew...
>
> PS: Jeff  you seem to have my address blocked, if you want to donate
> let me know and I will contact you by another address with routing
> numbers if you can't unblock this one.

  No Andrew, I don't have you blocked.  I don't believe in that nonsense.
So how about that ASA routing number, eh?  Oh, and by the way,
it usually doesn't cost more than about $6US to transfer funds.  And it is

much safer.  Some banks charge as much a $15US, but that is unusual.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827