[ga] FW: Urgent: questions for ICANN Board Candidates

  • To: ga ml <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] FW: Urgent: questions for ICANN Board Candidates
  • From: Joanna Lane <jo-uk@rcn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 19:27:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga-full@dnso.org

FYI - Allow me to present to the world a copy of an email sent to Board
Candidates some 2 hours prior to the ccTLD meeting in Montevideo, during
which meeting, I understand the ccTLDs were to deliberate and vote on the
selection.

Be advised that this email presented itself in my inbox less with less than
4 minutes to spare prior to the meeting. I am outraged.

Regards,

Joanna

The URLs for Best Practices: DNSO Citation:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/gaindex.html
(Under "Other Information Documents"; "August 2001:
Proposal for Best Practices for the DNSO GA")
Part I:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BestPractices.html
Part II:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BP-flowchart.pdf
(Access to the .pdf file requires installing the Adobe Acrobat
Reader, which is available for free down load at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.)