Re[2]: [ga] Nuelevels .BIZ in the news and courts again...

Come on, do you realy think the whole thing is worth anything?

You humour detector is to be upgraded. Now since you rise the economic
issue, from Neuman and from Leah own mouths, it seems that Leah is making
more money at .biz than Neuman.

It only tells ICANN toll.