[ga] 50% Hotel Discount Notice #7734228, please claim by Friday, October 5, 2001!

Title: Email

Dear Friend,

Congratulations! You get 50% Hotel Discounts... plus a $25.00 Gift!

Click here now to get your 50% Hotel Discounts plus your $25.00 Gift!

Your $25.00 Gift is a Special Reward to thank you... and the best way we know how to introduce you to all the money-saving benefits you can get with our new Travel Values Plus program!

Travel Values Plus is our premier online travel savings program we've created to help you save money! You can slash the price of your hotel room by 50% every time you travel! Plus there's much more! Click here now!

So get your $25.00 Gift plus 50% Hotel Discounts from Travel Values Plus! It's easy! Just click here now!

Thanks again and we're sure you'll save money with the new Travel Values Plus program!

Sincerely,

Marty Isaac
Vice President
Travel Values Plus

P.S. Get your $25.00 Gift and money-saving Travel Values Plus discounts, with our compliments! Click here now.
This offer is only available to residents of the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Travel Values Plus is owned and operated by webloyalty.com. All trademarks and or copyrights are the property of their respective owners, and unless otherwise noted, Travel Values Plus is not affiliated with the respective owners. © 2000, Travel Values Plus