Re: [ga] November 12

Just in case there is any doubt that this is a bottoms up consensus
originated
formal request.  I lend my poor and feeble voice to it on behalf of my
brothers
and sisters who happily allow me to write for them.  While Mr. Younger
is a
good and loyal representative of this body he tends to be more politick
than us
unsophisticated dotcommoners. Of course this is just a WOD*.

On behalf of dotcommoners I demand this time.  I also intend to forward
these
messages and an announcement of the meeting and Mr. Youngers' agenda to
each
and every news service I can find.  The background data builds a
wonderful
story of how us little people lose our rights as mega players jockey for
power
and money using catastrophe and necessity as the springboard for denial
of what
little we have.

Here is the unfolding of a classic story of the exclusive doctrines
creating
despair to a level which ultimately causes radicalism. These
totalitarianistic
actions by the BOD cause more harm to world stability than we yet know.

*"" {"WOD"} (Writing Of a Dotcommoner) = boring and humanistic to most
technical people.  based in self serving adaptations of such principals
as
declarations of independence. Also known as WithOut Dinero, ergo no
power.""

Sincerely,
Eric