[ga] Review Task Force report

Dear Philip,

Having the reviewed the recommendations of the Review Task Force, I want to
take a moment to thank you and your colleagues for all the hard work you have
put into this document.  It must have taken a mighty effort to compress so
much bullshit into so few words.

Best regards,
Danny

PS  Please advise the dates of the Public Comment period so that we may know
exactly when you will next choose to ignore the community consensus.