Re: [ga] Review Task Force report

At 16:25 30/09/01 +1200, DPF wrote:
>On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:33:33 EDT, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>
> >There is no "Task Force".  There is only a slick effort on the part of Phil
> >Sheppard to deny you your rights.  If you choose to remain complacent about
> >it, that is your prerogative.  I, for one, intend to raise my voice.
>
>I didn't say I disagreed with your conclusions, just commented that a
>frontal attack isn't always the best way to achieve one's goals.

David,

I used to say that to Michael Sondow. :-)
But after three years, the frustration boils over and not mincing words at
least gives a good indication where one stands.
It would be good for your credibility if you also expressed yourself
clearer than :"I didn't say I disagreed".

Now I have got that off my chest, may I please ask Danny once more to start
acting as a real chair and provide a proper and constructive channel for
the pent-up frustration, resulting in a well argued consensus document that
addresses the BS hurdles one more and final time?

--Joop