Re: [ga] November 13 GA meeting

RIck and all assembly members,

Rick H Wesson wrote:

> Milton,
>
> how much does a room cost?

  Good question.  Follow-up questions:
1.) Is there an ICANN BoD and staff tax on the room rental?  >:)
2.) Does the rental include at least chairs? Number limitation?
3.) Will there be some sort of recording equipment included in the room
rental?
4.) If no on #3, whom will be providing this needed equipment?

> -rick
>
> On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:
>
> > I believe the passivity is a sign of total demoralization.
> >
> > On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Milton Mueller wrote:
> >

> > > The only direct control by the President I can see
> > > comes from the corporation's reservation and support
> > > for the rooms. So let us, if necessary, raise the
> > > required money to reserve our own rooms. But before
> > > doing that, let's at least show that we have SOME
> > > backbone and request of ICANN that it make room for
> > > a GA meeting on the 13th.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827