RE: [ga] Position Paper for your consideration

Hello Joop,

This is, IMHO, the fundimental question. We have now had a few years of lack
of authority. There are many easy rationalizations whereby authority can
continue to be withheld (Lord knows, there is enough evidence in the
archives). Expect that no amount of counter evidence will lead to the
assignation of such authority. It is simply not in the interest of the
current power clique. The fact that the GA exists at all is a testiment to
the power we have all brought here from the IFWP process. However, that was
a censession that was grudgingly given. They will not give the DNSO anymore
power than they absolutely have to.