Re: Re[3]: [ga] Review Task Force report

At 18:48 2/10/01 +0000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

>Can somebody explain me why we talk about replacing a Chair that is doing
>something, even if not everybody agrees with him, and not rather an
>Alternate Chair, that is completely absent?

Roberto and Danny,

Let me not be misunderstood. Perhaps I should not have reacted to the
provocative postings of WXW at all, but now I see that the item has
actually been placed on the NC agenda.
I do not support any attempt to replace our elected Chair.

All I'm saying is that we lack a procedure to do such ourselves *if* it
ever would be needed.

Our alt-Chair's absence, I believe, is due to illness. Therefore I keep
encouraging Danny to appoint Chairs to some of the sublists to help him
bringing order in the chaos.