RE: [ga] Review Task Force report

On 14:31 03/10/01, Peter de Blanc said:
>Jeff, et all.
>The reason that the item is on the NC agenda is that someone in the GA
>submitted it to the intake committee.

Oh! could you explain us how that intake committee works? I was not aware
that when someone on the GA submitted something the NC had to get it at its
agenda. I think there are a few item we had not got discussed by the NC
just because we were not aware ... too bad. But we will correct that as
soon as we know the proper channel.
Thanks.
Jefsey