Re: [ga] Message from Stuart Lynn to the NC

So, the plan is to get prepared to develop a disaster recovery plan for
ICANN's network?  I am sure the time would be much better spent working on
other agendas and hiring Roeland or the like to deploy the DRP and
additional security.  While I appreciate the effort to educate, it seems
awkward to spend the money on this rather than the intended meeting.

~k