Re: [ga] .info irregularities

Just like the backwards logic being used to prevent participation through the AL.
Just like the backwards rules that protect the mega corps and IP interests from us
small people.  We now have Mr. Lynn telling us that we are going to discuss
security, and he quite clearly does not mean Sotiris' security in a contractual
right or to not have things stolen from him, what Mr. Lynn means is how he can help
the existing registrars and registries free from competition and secure in their
vast wealth.  Security my butt what he means is tyranny.  The most fundamental right
provided by any type of governance is the right to petition against redresses, sorry
Sotiris you ain't got that right.

Sincerely,
Eric