Re: [ga] Re: Recall of GA Chair

William,

>I challenge anyone who opposes my request to tell me that our Chair
>and Alt-Chair have been effective, and to do so with a straight face.
>Opposing the request because you think a poor chair is acceptable,
>rather than seeking something more than simply acceptable, is
>irresponsible.

What is irresponsible, IMHO, is to bring the matter to the NC when we are
struggling for demonstrating that we don't need NC's "adult supervision" for
the GA Chairmanship.
If you *really* thought that Danny would no longer be supported by the GA,
you should have argumented your points asking for a *GA action*, not a *NC
action*.
Try to start a straw poll, if you have enough supporters for your position I
am sure that the pressure will be such that a vote would be organized. But
if you get only half a dozen supporters, please put this issue at rest
forever.

Incidentally, suppose that the NC will positively consider your request, and
recall the Chair, what do you think will happen to our request of NC not
interfering in GA Chair elections?

Thanks
Roberto