Re: [ga] .info irregularities

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, at 19:22 [=GMT-0700], Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Dotster finally got around to billing us for our .info domain registration,
> which was added to our account.

Yes, but the change of nameservers, or rather the first setting of
them is impossible. Similarly with Enom. Do they think they only sell
to speculators who do not mind this much perhaps?

They have all had many months to get this right, I would think. Why
does so much not work again and again and again?

--
Marc@Schneiders.ORG