RE: [ga] RE: Recall of GA Chair

<snip>
|> For the GA to do anything it needs an effective Chair.  That is one of
|> the issues and why the item is on the agenda one would assume.  It would
|> also be presumptive to impose a majority vote on such an issue in the
|> GA.

Please re-read my words above, I was not indicating you were imposing a
majority rule.  The operative words are "would" and "presumptive".  The NC
should be moved to action on any indication of discontent and
dissatisfaction.  The action would be qualified by the perceived need.  If
you wanted to use statistics, it would be easy to show this issue a major
topic and hence a matter that does need investigation.  Even 5 people over
the last few weeks expressing support would be high as the major posters
over the last few months have been very few.  From my own observation, the
numbers against have not been higher than the numbers suggesting it is an
issue worthy of consideration.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.