RE: [ga] NC agenda

We need individuals with strong feelings and the ability to present them.
One of the reasons I'm not totally against Danny or yourself Joop.  The
difference is, I believe the individuals should gain the feelings from the
group and put them forward, not their own personal crusades.  I wish I could
put someone forward who I believe would be suitable to do this for the GA
but I can not think of anyone who would be acceptable.  I know a few people
who could do the job and do it well but the history they have behind them, I
feel would be too big a drawback and they would never be accepted, even if
they were willing which I doubt.

To be honest, I'm starting to feel the GA is doomed.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.