Fwd: Re: [ga] (ga)Easyspace Ltd. part of fraud

Dear Ken Stubbs,

pls check on Afilias Site:

http://www.afilias.info/faq/sunrise.html

they have clearly mention there in FAQ that:

When can I start using a domain registered during the Sunrise Period?

Names registered during the Sunrise Period will become accessible
through Internet Web browsers beginning on September 19, 2001. Names
challenged according to Sunrise Challenge procedures may be put on hold
for dispute resolution.

Sanjeev Goyal.