RE: [ga] NC agenda

On 14:06 05/10/01, Dassa said:
>To be honest, I'm starting to feel the GA is doomed.

Dear Dassa,
We should accept that the GA is ... a GA, no more no less. A place for
people to assemble and debate. For  ideas, critics, dumbness and innovation
to meet. Actually each SO, each governance structure, each NIC should have
a GA, and all the GA should form the @large college. This would be simple,
efficient, open to all, representative, active and ... extremely cheap. And
a simple and efficient outreach action for the governance.
Jefsey