[ga] October PEEK Newsletter

Title: DONLIN WEB STORE NEWS

THE DONLIN PEEK NEWSLETTER - some email systems may not display this email properly.  Click here for a web-based version

 Oct. 2001

Production Engineering and Expendable Knowledge

          Vol. 1.4

Our hearts go out to people all over the world who have felt the affects of the events of September 11th.  As we enter a time of healing,
Americans have come together to show our courage and compassion.  Click the Red Cross logo to donate.

40 minute ADAT Quantity of 10 PRICE: $74.90 $71.16

HHB 50 minute DAT Quantity of 10 PRICE: $54.67 $49.70

Gold branded w/ jewel case Quantity of 10  PRICE: $20.50 $19.48

For more sale items, check out our www.BUYDONLIN.com

DONLIN FEATURED ON NEW ENGLAND FILM’S WEBSITE

David Donlin, President of Donlin Teleproduction Engineering, Ltd., will be featured in October’s news section of Newenglandfilm.com

Donlin gives his insight for their “How to be…” series.   Donlin reveals his experiences on how to be a production engineer.    Read the whole story here.

RENTAL SPECIALS THIS MONTH

Equipment

Was

Sale
Bogen 3021 Tripod with Fluid Head $25 $15
Canon XL1 Mini DV Palmsize Camcorder $225 $155
Net TV 34” Progressive Scan Monitor $275 $215

QTV Teleprompter – FDP-15” LCD

$275 $215

Sony PVW 2800 Pro Series

$300 $215

AUDIOTAPE SALE

ON SALE

APOGEE AA40:  40 min ADAT quantity 10
$74.90, now $71.16

HHB DAT 50:  HHB DAT 50 quantity 10
$54.67, now $49.70

APOGEE CD74GAJ:  Gold branded with jewel case, Qty 10 $20.50, now $19.48

Expendables at BuyDonlin.com

Sound Blankets
Gloves
Batteries
Gel
Blackwrap CDR's
Sandbags

Click to see photos

Free Camera Rental

Now when you buy your expendables from www.BuyDonlin.com, you will receive a chance to win a free camera rental from Donlin.

Lower minimums
Not ready to buy in bulk? You’re in luck! Donlin has just lowered minimum purchase requirements so we can accommodate you.
Care to Share?
Have any funny or unusual stories about your experiences on a job? Would you like to share your insights on equipment? Have any tricks of the trade or helpful production tips? Share it by emailing us and we’ll publish it in our next newsletter.

Subscription
Subscribe
Unsubscribe