[ga] Review Task Force

Good evening.

Please be aware that a second draft has been produced by the Task Force for
a final vote before publication for public comments.
I have just sent the following text in reply.

Best regards
Roberto

Philip,

I do appreciate the hard work you have put in place under difficult
circumstances, but having noted that none of my objections have been
reflected in the current draft, I am forced to vote against the document.

Best regards
Roberto