Re: [ga] NC agenda

on 10/5/01 12:13 PM, Jefsey Morfin at jefsey@wanadoo.fr wrote:

> The Chair is to be a catalyst. There are more active than others. I must
> say that when you have no tool as Danny has not (not site, no boot, no
> consensus building tool), you have to use your voice. Well, Danny does it
> well. But I would have preferred we got or build he tools.
>
> Jefsey

Jefsey,

It is not possible to build consensus in a tyranny. The GA's only weapon
against tyranny is to stand united and state unequivocally that the NC is
denying the fundamental human rights of individuals and others through its
continuous refusal to make appropriate recommendations to the Board, and it
is each and every member's responsibility to expel those who are responsible
from the organisation. There are enough of us here to do it.

Regards,
Joanna