Re: [ga] cenam fortunae

As you know, for months I asked the question to make sure it was something
special. Eventually it was clear that a domain name is just the name of
your Internet domain. But that "creep and greed" managed to confuse the things.

So a domain name is something free, which cannot be sold, like your shadow.
A name is the only thing which comes free with existence. How much will you
sell me "table" so I may make it used  instead of "chair"? Three years old
kids understand this is inept, but our smart geniuses don't.

Look at the pay check of Jones Days if I hire them to sue every person
using the word "table" once you sold it to me! Forget about Peru and its
presidential NIC!

ARPA/NETS team has conceived the two most dramatic failures [at least by
their size] in the networking area: the root server [a unique unnecessary
process made mandatory to use the most distributed system ever] and the DN
transfer [a crazy "cling-cling" machine for a clerical task].
Unfortunately both works a lot... for a time.

Jefsey