Re: [ga] Under $6.00 pricing by NetSol

1. Isn't Verisign in reality being subsidized via contract that provides for
exploitation of a USG resource.
2. Does that subsidy allow them to unfairly compete against non-subsidized
foreign resource, like inclusives.
3. Isn't this a violation of the WTO agreements and treaties.

Just an international bent on the issue.

Sincerely,
Eric