Re: [ga] Under $6.00 pricing by NetSol

on 10/10/01 2:18 PM, dannyyounger@cs.com at dannyyounger@cs.com wrote:

> This is a "must read":
>
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg01333.html

Using Esther's argument that the ALSO is a stability issue, equally,
survival of competing Registrars is also a stability issue, but I fail to
understand what good the GA could achieve from taking on this issue at this
stage. The consumer is not suffering from lower registration prices, and
there are plenty of competing Registrars around for those who do not want to
do business with VeriSign, so I would have thought it necessary for the
Registrars Constituency to provide evidence of damages being suffered by
them before an argument could be made that stability of the internet/
consumer interests are being adversely affected.

Regards,
Joanna