Re: [ga] Re VeriSign/RealNames

Dear fine Gentlemen,

May peace find you and may your children be happy because you are their
father.

You two really do know a lot about this topic and may I be so bold as to
request
that you post some insight onto the list from a technical perspective as
to why
this is not exactly what was touted as the boogie man of inclusive
roots.

Let us start with the premise that we are not talking about addresses
here but
about names and their uses.  Although please back up and educate why if
taken
incorrectly my statement is wrong.

Please also take it as a given that to us dotcommoners it looks just the
same.

Thank you for any effort you may afford, and try to remember for each
dummy like
me you educate we will relate it to a bunch more dummies, and I do not
know if
that is good or bad.

Sincerely,
Eric