Re: [ga] VeriSign/RealNames - INEGroup predictions comingtrue..

I feel peace and danger but I feel a real serenity coming on.  Wonder
Why?

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> Dear Jeff,
> I feel you fail to see the real implication of the NSI move. This is not a
> new way around ICANN's inability to cope with innovation. This is Internet
> hijacking against all of us.

It sure seems that way when you combine it with the co-opting of the
ALSC and
Structure TF.

Funny how things tie together and if you step back you see J&D and
Verisigns lawyers
have designed it.

Good Job Staff?