[ga] RE: [Idno-discuss] IDNO -- This affects you.

Danny

Interesting the Chair of the GA would cross post this into the GA Assembly
after all the effort of the moderators and others to keep IDNO related
material from being posted their.  Your intentions are plain.  I can see
you, like a few others, consider anyone who doesn't toe your party line as
being a disruptor.  Thank God for disruptors is all I can say.  I have been
busy with other matters and have paid scant attention to the lists.  Your
recent efforts and those of Joop are going to change that.  I will make sure
I spare some time to oppose your repressive campaigns.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.