Re: [Idno-discuss] Re: [ga] IDNO -- This affects you.

on 10/14/01 3:41 AM, Jefsey Morfin at jefsey@wanadoo.fr wrote:

<snip>
>Again, I do
> not want my telephone to be democratic: I want it to work.

Jefsey,
I have let this mantra of yours pass by so many times, this time I will
respond....Telecommunications are regulated by an authority that has
delegated powers granted to it by a democratically elected government. This
is why your telephone works, and works cheaply, so I disagree, you want your
telephone to be democratic.

Regards,
Joanna