Re: [ga] Money

Rick and all assembly members,

  Excuse me Rick, but why can't the GA collect and set up it's
own accounting and treasurer to handle however many accounts
it may require?  As far as I know there is nothing in the bylaws
that prevents this...  Please advise...

Thank you in advance for you consideration and cooperation
in this regard.

Rick H Wesson wrote:

> Eric,
>
> first you need to see if ICANN will allow the GA to use its accounts, most
> constituencies use ICANN to collect monies, if the GA had a chair, and
> secretary and could collect and disemberse monies then you would be on the
> way to funding the GA.
>
> If you can do this then you are on your way, but not before.
>
> -rick
>
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> > We need funding right here and right now.  Of course it will be a long
> > process and I truly ask those with Ideas to contribute.  Let us take the
> > long term, non defeatist, point of view and establish a committee to
> > first bring us links and connections to funding and then form a group to
> > send feelers out and then decide what we should do in order to bridge
> > this should to will do gap.
> >
> > Life is good,
> >
> > Eric
> >
> > --

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827