RE: [Idno-discuss] Re: [ga] IDNO -- SCHMIDNO.

On 23:45 16/10/01, Roeland Meyer said:
> [...]

Yes, but the USG root will absolutely be of no interest when Govnet has
developed the proper alternative and forced Microsoft to integrate to
Windows as part of its security scheme. As I told Stuart and Mike; when
militaries comes in they usually open routes for heir own use that the
civilians may use afterward.

Jefsey