Re: [ga] IDNO -- This affects you.

After rereading this for the umpteenth time it hit me that this was
exactly correct.

If we removed the DN issues from ICANN and set them up in a different
Organization for just that purpose and signed a contract with DoC for
just that purpose.  Then everyone would be in a better position to
accomplish matters.  Perhaps it is not possible to have the same plant
produce sardines and autos simultaneously.

You know it never even occurred to Postel that the names would be so
huge.  In fact the phenom is only about three years old.

Food for thought, and please do not eat the waiter.