RE: Re[2]: [ga] Ballot question

The problem I see with a public "vote" is that the voting registry is
specifically just that.  There are many who monitor the GA list but
do not subscribe to it and just subscribe to the voting registry, I
believe.  Are not the numbers of voters in that list larger than the
GA list?

I would hesitate to not use that method if only for the reason that
the membership on the lists is different.

Consensus can be achieved by recording the feedback on the GA
list.  However, the vote on the resolution should be by ballot, IMO.

As for my public vote on Roland's motion with Amendments:

[X] Agree
[ ] Disagree

Leah