Re: [ga] Roeland Meyer motion support and interest in Marilyn Cade's reasons

WXW and all assembly members,

  I too would like to hear Marilyns objections as well as here suggestions
or potential amendments to this Motion.  My guess is that she has none.
Marilyn, you have the floor and the attention of all!  Care to share
with us you objections specifically and your suggestions for amendments?

  Thank you in advance Marilyn for your individual cooperation in advance.

William X Walsh wrote:

> Monday, Monday, October 22, 2001, 5:42:08 AM, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
>
> > [ X ] Agree
> > [ ] Disagree
> > with the amended motion put forth by Roeland Meyer.
>
> > -------------
>
> > However I think that we have to run a regular vote for the archives, the
> > vote of non active participants etc...
>
> > I also agree that dissenters should be given respect and be listen to if we
> > want to reach a consensus.  So far the only dissenter is Marilyn. I know
> > Marilyn thinks that one dissenter is of no importance as she explained it
> > clearly to me at the BC. However I do not share that point of view  and
> > would genuinely be interested in what she has to say. So we might perhaps's
> > enlarge he motion support basis: in a placated/non debated "BC document",
> > Marilyn tells interesting things about the @large; I am sure there is room
> > for mutual understanding.
>
> I agree. I'd like to hear if there are any changes that could be made
> without substantively changing the intent which could bring her on
> board with this.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> DNS Services from $1.65/mo

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827