Re: [ga] Re: [ga-abuse] Personal attack, by Mr Walsh, again

Kristy and all assembly members,

  First let me say thank you Kristy as one of the List Monitors for
posting this to all here.  I think it will be remembered as a useful
piece of ICANN and DNSO history for future generations.

  As to the subject matter involved.  WXW has been terribly pervasive
in his many personal vendetta's against a seemingly growing list
of individuals.  Yet it continues.  I personally ignore most of
these types of ramblings and consider the source and leave it at that.

  Kent Crispin also has been running his score it seems with his
personal dislike or several individuals as well over a number of
years on various forums past and present.  Anyone that is allowed
to attack whole groups of honest participants with a single or
few posts to a forum discussing any important matters lends
themselves to being viewed accordingly.  What is amazing
with respect to Mr. Crispin is that he has been allowed
to get away with it, and even encouraged to do so as a result
of him getting away with it.  This should not stand, but does
anyway.  Therefore I agree with Kristy's conclusion as a result.

Kristy McKee wrote:

> Joop & All,
>
> Although Mr. Walsh is on the list of folks whom our secretariat will impose
> sanctions on, it is their decision to not suspend Kent Crispin as requested
> by the List Monitor Committee this past August that created the situation
> we are dealing with today.  Since the DNSO will not suspend Kent Crispin
> under any circumstances, it is not fair or reasonable to process complaints
> against other members.
>
> This applies to all complaints received since August.  We really thought
> the DNSO had simply overlooked this; but over time we have learned that
> more that just the LMC has access to our private list.  For example, I am
> sure Mr. Walsh was aware of your complaint Joop not too long after you sent
> it to ga-abuse.
>
> Before I joined the DNSO my opinion of it was that it was a sham.  After
> working as a list monitor for the GA, I know it is a sham.
>
> ~k
>
> At 01:41 AM 10/26/2001 +1300, Joop Teernstra wrote:
> >Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 03:49:36 -0700
> >From: William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> >To: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
> >CC: Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com>, ga@dnso.org
> >Subject: Re[3]: [ga] Songbird in the BC?
> >Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

> > > That should get these people out of the Individual Registrants'
> > > constituency where they do not really belong and which they may try to
> > > subvert for their own interests.
> >
> >Your paranoid fantasy of capture doesn't hold out in the facts, Joop.
> >
> >Much like your recent allegation that I am in cahoots with Louis
> >Touton to ruin you.
> >

> >--
> >Best regards,
> >William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> >Userfriendly.com Domains
> >The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> >DNS Services from $1.65/mo

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827