Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force Questionnaire

Roeland, Kristy and all assembly members,

  I completely agree with Roeland and Kristy's concerns here.  It
also shows clearly that the ICANN BoD and staff's supposed concerns
about security when using a well known file format (.doc) is also
well known to carry viruses.  So much for me believing that the
ICANN BoD and staff know anything at all about what they are
talking about concerning security...  :(   This is a very sad example
of "Cluelessness"...

Roeland Meyer wrote:

> I agree. Since SirCam and Nimda, most mail hubs are stripping DOC, EXE, and
> COM files attachements from all messages, for both inbound and outbound
> messages. Since Adobe Acrobat5 is now also capable of embedding executable
> macros, the PDF format is also in danger of such filtering.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827