[ga] These pesky dotBIZ names

Some of you will want to not reply to my reply address because it will
resolve to another dotBIZ.

So now will someone go and register with the other dotBiz my dotBiz name
in order to steal my email and or business from the other address?

Oh don't worry about my reputation, my dotBiz domain name is held in
trust so that I am still a dotcommoner without a domain name, and
ineligible to vote in the AL or join the IDNO.  Funny I am the one most
effected by the dual resolution of GodBless but I have no voice.

My trust also tried to preregister domain names under dotBIZ but the
accredited register from ICANN ended up not being an affiliate so we
paid the money for preregistration but they could not be submitted, it
took so long for it all to happen that the chargeback period expired =
no recourse.  (ah not to worry in our case because we really did know
what we were doing, but how sad for those who did not)

Well, what can I say, GodBless!

Eric

ps. If three people ask on this list that I remove my reply address
because it is causing server confusion I will happily oblige.  But it
must be public and it may not be anonymous.