RE: [ga] Review Task Force Final Report

Danny,

I think you are exactly right on this.  This recommendation by the Review TF
is a way of avoiding the need to get a full community consensus (in other
words, skirting around the real issues).  Too many people want something
fast and easy and are not willing to expend the effort and time to do what
is necessary to show true consensus.

Chuck