Re: [ga] Reliability of the Internet - the silent battle - part 2

Jeff,

Thank you for your temperate comments in response to my inflammatory response.

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2823645,00.html

This came from that great service gigalaw this morning.

Security is a funny word, it is chameleon, it changes color quicker than a tree toad.
To me security is my dotINFO resolving, Privacy and the knowledge that I am
so mean I can walk Venice Beach at night.  To you it is anti-viral.

So we just should agree to disagree and carry on. I forwarded two of the threads posts to
a few of our clients, they basically all responded the same; "you guys are dealing with
this right?  Good, now stop sending me that crap!"

The GA is not a technical advisory body of any sort, and it is dangerous to suggest this
is where someone should get that type of information.  Very Dangerous ;-1 especially if
your anti-terrorist claim is right.

anonymoooous