Re: [ga] Please fill-in UDRP Questionnaire

No, Paul, you're fine.

First notice that this page was generated by MS Word.

<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="Microsoft Word 97">

Then notice the only validation happening is to ensure you understand the
mail field is mandatory.  Now, what you type into that is entirely up to
you - it certainly does not need to be an email address, just a letter is
enough to pass through this security.

----------------------------------
<script type="text/javascript">
function Check() {
if(document.forms[0].mail.value == "") {
alert("Mail field is mandatory");
} else {
alert("Your answer has been submitted");
}
return (document.forms[0].mail.value != "")
}
</script>

Now notice where the form goes:

<form name="form1" action="/cgi-bin/udrp-review-quest.pl" onSubmit="return
Check()" method="get">

it goes somewhere and probably sends a group of people an email with the
device...

This page is a spoof; but much safer than the previous idea that we'd all
use MS Word to type up responses which will never be read.

~k