Re: [ga] Please fill-in UDRP Questionnaire

Paul and all assembly members,

  This questionnaire does not seem to be suited for Internet community input
or stakeholder input.  As such it cannot adequately provide accurate
information by which a informed decision could be made as to the
aspects of the ICANN/WIPO UDRP.

Paul Cotton wrote:

> Unless I am going mad, when you click submit on that form and it opens an
> alert with "Your answer has been submitted" it doesn't actually appear to
> send anything anywhere.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul Cotton

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827